Many people pay a good amount of money to buy a new home where they can live comfortably with their family members. They do check everything before making any decision. But a common mistake that most of them make is failing to check their bathroom space. They just have a glimpse of it from a distance and after finalising the deal, when they start using their bathroom area, they find it small. And when such an issue occurs with them, they start looking for a quick solution. While remodelling small bathrooms in Melbourne is what most people think to do, many factors stop them.
Some people think that they won’t get any solution and renovating their bathroom is a bad idea. The only thing which they will have to do if they decide on such a thing is waste their time and money. But that is not so. If you also have small bathrooms but are looking for a way to make them look bigger and spacious, then you need to think about remodelling small bathrooms in Melbourne. If you want to renovate your small bathroom just for the sake of having a big one but don’t have that much space, then you can apply the strategies which are mentioned below.
Tips You Should Follow To Renovate Your Small Bathroom and Get a Bigger One
- Adding a skylight can do the trick.
- You must only use light and bright wall colours.
- Select a glass shower door.
- Install a small door.
- Use durable wall and floor tiles which are easy to clean and maintain.
- Install only the required bathroom accessories.
- You can also add a wall-mounted faucet.
- Selecting customise storage space is another good option.
- Instead of hanging the mirror, you must install it on the wall. This will give you more space.
- When it comes to selecting the basin, try to install a small one depending on your requirement and space.
- Upgrading the basic vanity is also a smart thing to do. By doing so you may make your small bathroom look bigger.
- Installing faux wood flooring will do the trick and make your bathroom more spacious.
- You can also use your toilet as a surface for keeping things such as toilet cleaners, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Think smartly and make sure that the things which you are selecting for your bathroom have a purpose.
- You can also install a floating shelf.
You can get help from a professional bathroom renovation builder in Melbourne to help you in achieving a great result. An experienced team will give you the right tips and advice so that you can get the best value for your time and investment.
ADIGA Building Services is a well-renowned company that has been offering a great bathroom extension service to property owners. Our professionals who have many years of experience in the business sectors understand the needs and requirements of the customers. We work closely with them and this helps us to deliver a great result. Satisfying the customers and exceeding their needs is what we have been doing for years. So if you are planning for small bathroom extensions in Melbourne, then give us a call. We will be right there to help you out professionally and efficiently.